How To Overcome Bullying
HOW TO OVERCOME BULLYING
Under 54% of 26 aged people have been bullied at least once. According to the surveys, 20% of people have been bullied verbally. Unfortunately, mostly people with a physical disability or who identify as LGBT + have experienced bullying much more than the others. Mostly people are not aware of if they are cyberbully or not.
As direct results of bullying could be social anxiety, depression or suicidal thoughts.
So, to learn more how to overcome bullying;
Module-1: What is bullying? What are the differences between bullying and bad behaviours?
Module-2: Learn much more about the scientific reasons of bullying.
Module-3: What about your students? Are they in denial? How bullying makes them feel?
Module-4: How to create an empathic atmosphere at school?
Module-5: Technics, strategies and pedagogical aproaches for overcoming bullying.
Module-6: Technics, strategies and pedagogical aproaches for overcoming cyberbullying.
Module-7: Are you bullying someone? A Quiz.
Module-8: How to stop bullying others? Practical technics, strategies and pedagogical aproaches to stop.
Module-9: Stress in Students: Causes & Symptoms
Module-10:How Teachers Can Help Limit Student Stress,Classroom Activities to Reduce Stress
At the end of the course, the participants will;
* Identify the difference beetween bullying and bad behaviour easily.
* Learn more about the scientific reasons and consequences of bullying.
* Get information about the process and various forms of bullying.
* Develop the necessary abilities to conduct conflict and stress management.
* Create strategies to overcome bullying.
* Acquire a greater understanding of emotional and social intelligence skills to enchance them.
* Protect themselves from falling victim to a bully.
* Stand up to other victims.
* Get to know about activities to create an empathic atmosphere at school; forum theatre, creative theatre etc. activities.
* Exchange good practices and discuss challenges with fellow colleagues.
* Network with individuals and organizations working in the education field in Europe through everyday cooperation and team-building activities.
* experience a foreign language and culture.